cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-GATP Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm configuring CRM-GATP integration in our server. I'm facing few challenges while doing so.

CRM team has configured customized transaction types & Item categories in CRM. These ord types & item categories do not exist in ECC system. Also the sales org being used does not exist in ECC side. Still as a part of urgent requirement, I need to configure CRM-GATP scenario for existing ord type in CRM.

I am done with basic settings in CRM like - ATP profile, RFC connections, Transaction type-item category determination, user ATP parameters etc.

When creating order, ATP check is triggered, but I'm receing an error in order: "Message no. CRM_APO 203"

Availability check/information: ATP error log (display via long text)

Message no. CRM_APO 203

Diagnosis

Errors occurred during availability check or availability information in the ATP System.

If you use an SAP APO System or an SAP R/3 System for availability check/information, the relevant system issues an error log to CRM Online. The messages of the error log are listed below with the message ID (message class) and message number. If more detailed help is available in the form of long texts, these long texts are listed right under the short texts.

System Response

The ATP System cannot report any results of the availability check/information until the errors have been fixed there.

Procedure

You can obtain the meaning of the messages from the ATP System. If you cannot fix the errors yourself, contact the responsible administrator of the ATP System.

Procedure for System Administration

Follow the recommendations of the ATP System.

Error Log ATP System: SC1CLNT001

Msg ID /SAPAPO/ATP Msg. no 059 With follow. descript:

No business system could be determined for logical system CR1CLNT200

CRM team is using the Z ord type (not in ECC) for the service part availability check in GATP. From GATP point, I have done basic settings of RBA, requirements profile etc.

Could you please help me out sorting the problem and the solution? Is it really not possible to call GATP from a stand alone CRM system?

Thansk,

AP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

That issue was resolved by maintaining Business System grp to the logical CRM system, which was missing.

Now I'm facing same message error but different error:

Msg ID /SAPAPO/RBA Msg. no 104 With follow. descript:

No location found for rule strategy CRM001, product 625

Could you please help.

Thanks,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Have you checked note 1014337 ? recheck your RBA customizing in transaction /SAPAPO/RBA04. Choose the right rule and choose the TAB for '"evaluate rule" to test the rule. This should help to identify the missing customizing.

best regards,

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AP,

I think It should be possible to call the ATP from standalone CRM. Could you please check your

customizing in SCM system:

SAP - Implementation Guide

Advanced Planning and Optimization

Integration with SAP Components

Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)

-> Assign Logical System and Queue Type

Assign your CRM system CR1CLNT200 to the Business System Group and recheck the issue.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. I did reset all RBA settings & rules. So this error also vanished.

But now I'm getting another error under same tree of - "Message no. CRM_APO 203"

Error Log ATP System: SC1CLNT001

Msg ID  Msg. no 000 With follow. descript:

Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised.

Can you please help in resolving this problem? I think this is a kind of dump which normally seen reporting functions in ECC side. But while creating order in CRMD_ORDER, where could the reason be?

I'm using ECC6.0, SCM7.0 & CRM6.0.

Thanks,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Change the RFC userid in SCM system and change the user type in SU01 to be a DIALOG user !

This should solve the issue.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

Kudos.....you are master... It solved my issue !!! Now I can ATP my product from CRM system.

Now need just a small help, I'm configuring service order scenario in CRM where I'm entering a service name (defined as a product in CRM, not in ECC/APO) and under spare parts, I need to enter my ATP relevent product. ATP will happen to the spare part item and relevent location to be appeared in order.

Till now I was only entering the spare part product in CRM just to ensure trigger to GATP and by working on above mentioned issues, GATP was triggered.

But now I'm entering service product & spare part at the same time in CRM, and ATP check is not happening, throwing some error asking for correlation profile maintainance. Please see the screenshot attached. (line item 10 is service material & 20 is Spare)

Can you please guide on how to go ahead?

Many Thanks,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

I'm no SPP expert..just GATP...the customizing for the ATP correlation profile can be checked in SCM System:

SPRO

SAP - Implementation Guide

Advanced Planning and Optimization

Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)

General Settings

-> Maintain Correlation Profile

Usually there are two profiles available: BOM and STD.

Not sure if you need a special SPP correlation profile or which profile the system tries to check in your scenario.

Which settings are active in your STD profile ?

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I was not aware such type of orders are under SPP. I thought it might be something wrong in GATP.

Anyways, thanks for your help. And also can you please suggest, why the plant might not get populated in my order? (Please refer the screenshot attached, vendor field is blank). System navigated me to APO for ATP check, I selected the suggested prod/loc & system navigated back to CRM but vendor field still is blank. What can be the reason?

Many Thanks,

AP.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Sorry I have no idea why the plant does not get populated...thats probably a CRM issue. I can just suggest to raise a message in SAP Marketplace at component CRM-BTX-BF-ATP for this issue.

BR,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyways thanks Michael for your help!