cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co no range intervel configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am practices sap co in ides through online.here i am unable  to configure co number range interval. pls tell me steps for co no range interval in version e66.please reply me as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Harikrishna Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ramapuram_prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI HARI KRISHNA

follow the procedure -> KANK - CO AREA-XXXX -> MAINTAIN GROUP BUTTON OR F6 -> CREATE BUTTON OR F9 -> GROUP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AND GIVE FROM NUMBER 1 TO 100000 OR IF U ALREADY GIVEN THAN GO FOR 1000001 TO 200000 LIKE THIS WE CAN CREATE MORE THAN ONE GROUPS ALSO -> SAVE AND PRESS ENTER -> SELECT BACK OR F3 -> KEEP THE CURSOR ON CREATED GROUP NAME WHICH IS UNDER PAGE DOWN SIDE -> KEEP THE CURSOR IN REQUIRED ELEMENT THAN -> SELECT ELEMENT / GROUP BUTTON OR F7 LIKE THAT U CAN ASSIGN AND SAVE

THANKS 

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

CO number ranges we shall create based on BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, go to T.code KANK and created the number ranges based on Business Transactions.

Regards.

Sunil gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

i have tried in T.code kank,in that i have given controlling area,then selected maintain group , and here i am unable find group-insert and group-insert option is there.

Thanks & Regards

Harikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari Krishna,

In T.code KAKNK give the controlling area and click on groups then in the menu bar you will have groups and click on insert and create number range.....

Regards

Sunil gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for ur reply,in menu bar i am unable to get group-insert option,here group-insert is there.

Thanks & Regards

Harikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

i am not getting group-insert option,here i am getting group-create option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

KANK give company code click on groups (which is change mode with pencil symbol), again in the Menu bar you will have group click on that and click on insert, give the text and select the number range and click on save...This is basic step in controlling..

Regards

Sunil gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HK

Pls check your access to create no ranges  in IDES,, if so then you can create No Ranges for  the required object.... by assigning the object to No Ranges ...by following the Basic config steps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik ,

i have checked in t code kank,in that i unable find group-insert option,here group-create option is there.