cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer to quality without Inspection lot creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do stock transfer from unrestricted stock of Plant A to quality stock of Plant B. However I don't want inspection lot to be created.

Is this possible?

I am using Movement type 301 and Inspection Lot of type 08 is active in Material Master.

If I deactivate QM for movement type, can I post to quality without inspection lot creation.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Radhakrishnan,

I don't know why you want to tansfer stick qualtiy without lot creation.

But if you remove inspection type from material master and select the stock type as quality at the time of MIGO. Your stock will move into the quality.

Check in OMJJ --> Deactivate QM inspection / delivery category --> activate QM NOT ACTIVE

If you set this indicator for a movement type, no Ispection lots are created for stock postings

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to move quality stock in one plant to another plant. Since the stock has already been inspected with 04 type triggered by MFBF posting by production, we dont want to create another inspection lot while moving the quality stock.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Radhakrishna,

If stock is in QI with an open inspection lot, you can transfer  QI stock from plant to plant using QAC2.

Explore QAC2 transaction.

Amol.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be careful! You will not be able to take this qty out of QI stock if there is no inspection lot and other inspection type is active.

Besides, if 04 is active, you won't be able to do 322 also in the absence of 08 inspection type.

ntn

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. That's a wise thing to do.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any inspection type setup for material in plant B? If yes then you would be not able to transfer stock in QI without creating an inspection lot. If inspection type is active in material master of plant B(destination) then system would through you error message saying - "transfer stock in QM only". The reason is you would not have an option to move stock from QI using 321 (QI to UNR) in plant B if QM is active. 321 managed by an insp lot.

If inspection type is not setup in material master at plant B then you would be able to post stock in QI without creating an inspection lot. Then move stock from QI to UNR using 321 (MB1B).

Hope this clarify you.