cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import BAPI to update customer into XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to find BAPI to update the changed customer details (address, phone numers ...any details). In ABAP forum they mentioned following 3 BAPIS:

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1

SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

BAPI_CUSTOMER_EDIT

I can't use any of these because of the following reasons:

I tried BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1, imported to XI. But it has the following Parameter Names and corresponding Associated Types respectively:

PI_PERSONALDATA, PI_PERSONALDATAX, PI_OPT_PERSONALDATA, PI_OPT_PERSONALDATAX, PI_COMPANYDATA, PI_COMPANYDATAX, PI_OPT_COMPANYDATA, PI_OPT_COMPANYDATAX

BAPIKNA101_1, BAPIKNA101_1X, BAPIKNA105, BAPIKNA105X, BAPIKNA106,BAPIKNA106X, BAPIKNA105, BAPIKNA105X.

For the above 8, I am getting following message in XI: Schema for type urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions: BAPIKNA106 (Category Data Type) not found

<b>Can I import those associated types to XI?? They are structures in SAP. If not is there any way that I can do this??</b>

2) SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

It is not Remote-enabled module. Can't import to XI.

3) BAPI_CUSTOMER_EDIT

I dont think I can update details of the customer using this BAPI...I am not sure...Because it has only Customer ID in request parameters....If I want to change name or address...how would I send them in Request to BAPI??

Any other RF Modules that I can use ??

Thx

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a ZBAPI of SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL . it should slove ur problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in Tr.BAPI, which are existed in your R3,and which are supported by your requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Sekhar,

What is Tr.BAPI??

Thx

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is transactioncode . for seraching BAPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to import BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1 to XI successfully.

Thx

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any information on either which Idoc to use to update customer data or how to import refering structures in BAPI to XI??

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin

Why dont try to code a custom function module and make it RFC enabled and then call the RFM from XI.

Let me know if you have already found a solution.

Thanks

Rakesh