Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment terms

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have a an EDI order ,where payment terms in the order are different than those maintained in customer master-billing tab. i even test the same and I am getting right payment terms(ie- as customer master). what can be the reason of getting different payment terms on EDI order.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure to understand completely the problem, but if you tested the creation of a Sales Order manually, the system gets the default values coming from customer master data. The payment-terms value coming from EDI is managed like manual input, so it means that the value entered via EDI overwrites the default value coming from customer-master. So what you need to understand is who/where/how fills the payment terms in EDI order: if it's  in the incoming data, or if the conversion program adopts specific rules to force a particular value.

Best regards,

Andrea

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is an EDI order check the EDI mapping specification of order and ask some one from EDI team to look into it, may be the conversion fields of payment terms assigned wrongly.

Regards

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Surely you are calling the FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. If the field is populated the reason could be any enhancement working. Please, check the if the enhancements mentioned in Note 753153 - FAQ: Customer-functions in IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS, are working in your system.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Information you have provided is not sufficient to provide analysis

We would like to further know how the EDI order is created ?

Is it created by any front end system ?

Can you check if the value is maintained as constant in Payment Terms segment ?

please check and revert

thanks

santosh