Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Soap Communication Channel

former_member350687
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Soap as sender from UPXI and again Soap as receiver in EUPI but while doing end to end test SOAP sender channel was failing.

Below was the error which I cam seeing the channel mointoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Can you please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Mahi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi

The error message says that the web service is not able to generate any response. So check the following

1. The web service you are calling is up and running. Take the WSDL of your receiver web service

and try to test it using SOAP UI.

If you got error there as well, then there is a problem with web service, may be the server is down or the service is not available.

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

I understand from above post that you are using SOAP to SOAP interface, however can you also elaborate on following:

1) How are you testing the interface?

2) Where do you see this error?

3) Are you using ICo or classical configuration scenario?

HTTP 500 is a generic error and could have been caused because of any reason. If you are using a tool like SOAPUI etc, you can try looking into the text of error to see what error reason is displayed. Also worthwhile looking in to the runtime workbench or sxmb_moni (if dual stack processing) to see what is the status of message processing.

Regards,

Sanjeev.