cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration in solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing "SYSTEM PREPARATION" in solution manager after upgrade to solman7.1 through solman_setup. In step 6.1 (select SLD) I have selected wrong entry and hence I got error in setting up LMDB.Now when I am trying to change the entry in "SELECT SLD" step by clicking on it system hangs and then give timeout error.I increased the rdisp/max_wprun_time parameter but again no help.Can any one guide me through steps to change the sld entry or delete it in solman_setup.I am attaching the screen shot of SLD confg entry.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why can't you delete the wrong SLD entry and add the correct SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I also thought same way but I am not getting option to delete it in solman_setpup.Can u plz guide me thrugh the steps to do this?

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to edit mode and then select the row you want to delete and click on delete icon.

Refer your screen shot you have attached, there is delete icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I have given the screen shot of page when I was entering configuration detail.After saving this when I try to open this page by selecting "select SLD" page it does not open and give time out error.I increased the keep alive n other parameters but again no help.Now the reset button is also greyed in main page (attaching screenshot).If u have some work around plz let me know.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

click on step 6.1 directly (no need to navigate all the steps) and you should be able to delete / add the SLD.