Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective PR indicators

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We created few Collective PR Indicators for every Project . When we use them in the Material , to create Collective PR.

the System is throwing the Error for some PR's . The Error Message No is CN 706. Purchase Requistion for Material cannot be generated..

1) The Purchasing data is complete 2) the Material is not marked for deletion  3) The Purchasing view is maintained.

We tried using ME51N , We could create the PR Successfully. Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Shareeq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We found the Solution. The same Collective PR Indicator can be created in more than one Project But cannot be used in more than one Project.

But the Error Message is misleading .. It should the"  Collective PR Indicator cannot be used in More than one Project "

Thanks Everyone.

Regards,

Shareeq

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

please note that when you create the purchase requisition through the project system,you need to enter the purchasing details such as

tracking number

purchasing orgainsation

purchasing group

material group

and all the mandatory fields as per configuration this shall help you to resolve the issue

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sushrut,

Thanks for the Reply.  Check my post , the Purchasing data is complete. That is not the problem.

I have posted the solution as well, thanks

Regards,

Shareeq