SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending price condition in WBBDLD for POS outbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am facing some problem when do configuration in order to send the price condition to POS through message type WBBDLD.

Client is using ZP01 tag price instead of VKP0 as the condition

Below are the config that I have performed but the price is not sending out.

1. (Sales and distribution --> POS interface --> outbound --> maintain POS condition type group) A new condition type group is created that replace VKP0 compared to the original SAP standard one.

2. (Sales and distribution --> POS interface --> outbound --> maintain profile for POS outbound) A new POS outbound profile using the above new condition type group

3. Site maintenance WB03, assign above new POS outbound profile to the specific store

4. (Logistics-general --> assortment --> assortment list --> controlling condition change analyses --> direct entry for creating the worklist --> activation of the direct entry for creating the worklist) tick "direct entry indicator" for 50 assortment list

5.  (Logistics-general --> assortment --> assortment list --> controlling condition change analyses --> maintain filter setting for condition types) Add a new row for ZP01 for table no. 901

Really appreciate your advice.

BR

Dom

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to assign condition type ZP01 to pricing procedure VKP001.

0 Kudos

Dear Jessy,

I am facing same scenario.

Very appreciate that if you can let me know why we should add condition type to pricing procedure VKP001 than others? Is this SAP hard coding?

Best Regards,

Honghai

0 Kudos

Hi Honghai,

Actually it's based on the customer pricing procedure. The default one is VKP001. If you assign the other customer pricing procedure in Tcode: OVKK, you should add the condition type to the corresponding pricing procedure.

Jessy

0 Kudos

Hi Honghai,

Actually it's based on the customer pricing procedure. The default one is VKP001. If you assign the other customer pricing procedure in Tcode: OVKK, you should add the condition type to the corresponding pricing procedure.

Jessy

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The outbound process uses the pricing procedure to derive the VKP0 to download. If you do not use VKP0, please make sure your condition is included in the schema which you are using for outbound.

Regards,

Amit