cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove delivery in shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VT02N  transaction, when I fill up with the Shipment number and the option PLANNING is flagged, I can Remove the delivery. Otherwise, when I go to VT02N transaction and the option  PLANNING is not  flagged, I  CAN'T REMOVE the delivery.

Is there some way to remove the delivery once the PLANNING STATUS is NOT flagged?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are reverse way telling.If planning is flagged you can not remove from the delivery.If it is unplanned then it will allow you to remove the delivery from shipment.It is standard process.If you try to remove the delivery in unplanned status the what is the error are you getting ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can remove deliveries from a shipment document as long as the Planned status has not been set for that shipment document. There are no restrictions for removing deliveries from the Deliveries not assigned section of the overview screen. When a delivery is removed from a shipment due list, the system determines the transportation planning status anew. Depending on this status, you can select the delivery when you create a new shipment.

Your customer postpones the delivery date for a certain delivery. The delivery has already been assigned to a shipment. The planned status has not yet been set for the shipment, so you can remove it from the shipment. The transportation planning status is reset to A (not yet planned). The delivery is included in a later shipment.

this is standard  process.............

To remove a delivery from the shipment due list, proceed as follows:

• Mark the delivery or deliveries you want to remove on the deliveries overview screen,
    1. Choose Edit ® Planning ® Remove delivery

The delivery or deliveries are removed from the shipment due list and the system redetermines the transportation planning status in the delivery.

1. Save your changes.