cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report - Distributors transaction report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Requirement is create a Distributors transaction report in SAP?

We will need to gather transaction data on distributors to help us to evaluate future steps in maintaining an acceptable average order size. Report attributes:

Automatically run report monthly Transactions from all distributorsOrder size $parts per lineparts per orderitem part description

available to upload to excel to aid in data evaluation

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are failing to connect the dots...please pass on the requirement to the abaper. I am sure, they can definitely understand it looking at the details you have posted here. The business needs the report at monthly interval and since they wish to run it automatically, you have to schedule a batch job for this. Remaining details are the output fields for the report and the abaper may ask you for clarifications to build the logic. You have 'copy-pasted' the requirement received from business and looks like you haven't put some efforts to understand it. Otherwise you might have posted the query differently listing the doubts you got when translating the business need to functional requirement.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you search in Google for sales reports and with other relevant texts? I hope you can find enough information about this topic from Google. Just put some efforts and if you don't get required information then ask some specific question.

Hope you understand.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mozzam, Yes I did try to dig for the answer on Google first but since I am new to this field maybe i was not able to connect the dots. Since it's asking for different attributes in one report and also if possible to run automatically on monthly basis. I thought somebody maybe will be able to provide little detail answer here. I appreciate if you can help!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For automatic execution you can schedule any program in Tcode SM36 and this is BASIS guy's activity.

For this report you can ask your ABAPER to create this report for you or if you want to try on your own you can try with SQVI by joining VBAK and VBAP tables.

PS: I dont know how did you search because these things are common in SAP SD. For more information now you can search with automatic scheduling some Z program in SAP or how to create report in SQVI etc.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your answer is very much appreciated