cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP integration with GRC 10 Display double user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all i hope you are well, i have already integrate LDAP with GRC 10 but when i search for a user it appears twice.

one from ECC and below LDAP Information, so my question is what do i have to do in order to display just one information.

It does´nt consolidate it should recognize the unique id accross all data sources.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

you can deactivate the data search source so that the user will only be found from the required systems.

You can do so in SPRO > GRC > Access Control > Maintain Data Source Configuration and then define in "User Search Data Sources".

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro, thanks but what i mean is that i have already maintain data source configuration, LDAP as first resource and ECC as second, but when searching a user it display same user id but duplicated, so i would like to display just one user.

Please review my screen

Thanks

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

as mentioned you have to define the data source "User Search" so that you only get one user account.

Please see the following configuration which should clarify the case. In this test case (I assume it's similar than your configuration) I have defined one ERP system and LDAP as data sources.

"User Data Search Configuration"

CED_M_9 is my test ERP system and gathering data from SU01.

LDAP_S is my LDAP connection to get data from active directory.

If I know search for a user, lets say last name "Banzer" I will find BANZER_A from ERP and ABA from active directory (LDAP). See as follows:

If you only want to have 1 record found you have either to remove LDAP or ERP from data source. If both sources are defined as user search user will be found in both systems (if exist).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alessandro, i will use only LDAP as Data Source, because every user must be created in AD and then SAP if required.

Thanks a lot.

Have a great day.

Answers (0)