cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Replenishment days change at plant level - Materials to be automatically updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer has raised a new requirement stating that they want to update the Total replenishment days plant wise, based upon this maintenance automatically all the compounds should be updated.

Existing System:

Right now they are maintaining the total replenishment days at material master level, based on this the ATP check happens.

New Requirement:

My thought is to accommodate this requirement is through developing the BDC in such a way that the plant and no of replenishment days will be updated in the spreadsheet and the BDC will update the Material master.

Please let me know if there is any other best solution or easy way to accommodate this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also try with MASS

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Lakshmipathi..Let me try this MASS, I have suggested MM17 to customer. Waiting for their response

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have LSMW that is also helpful and can be used multiple times.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your reply..LSMW does not work in my case, since customer does not want to upload the material and update it. They want to update based on the Plant that in turn should update the material.

Even the BDC also does not work for my case.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

""LSMW does not work in my case, since customer does not want to upload the material and update it. They want to update based on the Plant that in turn should update the material"""

Have you tried this requirement by taking MM02 as recording transaction code and even you can record with Organisation levels like Plant in LSMW..

Pl update.

Phanikumar