cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of active contracts from ECC to CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are currently having issues in migrating active contracts from ECC6 to CLM 9.0.

We need to migrate active Outline Agreements from ECC into CLM and be in a position to update the migrated contracts in CLM and replicate back the changes into ECC.

The standard contract upload templates can be used to upload contracts from ECC to CLM. But the challenge comes in when you need to replicate back the updates/changes made in CLM back to ECC.

From what i have read, this is not sap standard and needs a custom development.

Has anyone of you tried this?

Please share your solutions/experiences.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The Master Agreement replication from CLM to ECC for creating/updating Outline Agreements and/or Scheduling agreements is standard solution that SAP provides through PI.

You can  publish one agreement at a time from CLM to ECC. If you looking to replicate the Master Agreement in bulk, yes that is not something SAP provides in the standard solution. That you have to be custom developed.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parankush,

The migration of contracts from ECC to CLM can be done using a standard upload template. This is standard.

However, the migration of ACTIVE contracts from ECC to CLM and replicating them back to ECC when there are changes that have been made on the migrated contracts in CLM back to ECC is not standard. And hence the need for a customized work-around for this.

The problem is not the initial upload but rather the replication of changes made back to ECC.

Hope this clarifies the question at hand.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Did you have to put up some customization for this?

In my project I have an opportunity of loading legacy contracts directly into CLM and publishing them to ECC. I am however struggling with how to reflect the consumed value in the outline agreements since we are not loading closed purchase orders.

Any experience around this area that you can share?

Regards,

Subhasini