cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Level reports are not getting updated...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured SLR in our landscape (SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1).

We are getting the SLR reports every month, But In this month we are facing issue with SLR.

Our SLR report is generated but there is no data for previous month.

If any one can help me to troubleshoot the issue, It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service level reports actually get most of the data from your EWA, check whether the EWA of the particular system is generated with out fail, also check the ewa job sm: exec services return any error log.

or check by manual triggering https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp08/helpdata/en/df/a393feb4654e78a0d0669125e02be8/content.htm

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Jansi.

But my all EWA's are getting generated properly. Also Job SM:EXEC is running without fail.

Still I am facing the issue in SLR reports....

Thanks,

Chetan

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

There is a new version of SCU which will be released early next week to fix the the issue with the February SLR's.

After you applie the SCU, the first EWA of March needs to be reinitialized and after that the monthly SLR needs to run again.

Kidn regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you are coreect, as I have checked all my systems configuration regerding this issue.

Could you please give me any referance note of SAP regarding the new changes in SCU;

So that I can work on it accordingly.

I think your reply will surely taking me to the right path to get exact resolution of SLR issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Please see SAP note 1991613 and followed the instructions.

Kind regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ronald....

The KB which you have mentioned is correct one.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan

Answers (0)