Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice - For IC Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a below scenario

This is regarding Intercompany scenario for export sales , Normally when we do export sales we have SAP Standard billing types ( Proforma F8 delivery related and F5 Order Related ) sometimes at the request of the client when they need a proforma invoice even before the delivery happens for an item with item category ( TAN) , SAP does allow us to create Proforma as they are std settings already maintained in SAP between OR and F5 and Item cat TAN

Now when it comes to Intercompany scenarios export sales processing , if we need to have delivery related proforma invoice its possible by implementing the Snote - 445763 and for order related invoices we have note 833115.

Now i would like to know from experts if a requirement for creating a proforma invoice for IC export sales referring to sales order for item cat TAN how can we map this as i understand TAN is delivery relevant , but what i am pointing is a replica of OR-F5 ( for delivery item cat TAN ) for intercomoany scenarios

i have gone through certain posts but i got information on order related IC proforma and Delivery related IC Proforma

But i need it specific to creating a Proforma Invoice for intercompany billing IV with a deliver item cat TAN , how to achieve this and what setting and precautions to be taken in copy control and configuration

Regards

Hiba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hiba Sharif,

I have just checked my system with information below

• Order type OR
  • Item category TAN (billing relevant = A)
  • Copy control between OR and billing type F5 maintained as SAP standard.

Result, after create Sales order, I can create proforma invoice from Sales order. It is SAP standard.

Please check again.

Manh Tuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manh

Thanks for your mail, well yes as you mentioned above correctly for OR and TAN we do have SAP Standard settings  wherein we can create proforma invoice F5

But my requirement is similar to the above requirement if we have scenario for Proforma Invoice ( Intercompany ) wherein for sales order having a delivery relevant item , I need system to create a Intercompany Proforma Invoice referencing to Sales Order

Intercompany invoice ( Proforma ) referencing sales order delivery relevant item

Please let me know how can we map the above

Many Thanks

Hiba

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hiba Sharif,

Sorry because I not clear you requirement.

In this case, I think create new copy control routine from SO billing is solution.

I will check copy control routine from Delivery to Billing (internal company) and copy control routine from SO to Billing (proforma) and reply to you as soon as possible.

Manh Tuan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manh

Yes we have to think on appropriate copy control routine which can help us a Intercompany Proforma Invoice from the sales order for a delivery relevant item

If i think of copying F5 and Make ZF5 and Copy IV and Copy ZIVP and changing some charaterstics in ZIVP unchecking the statistics

when i create an order after makikng the copy control in such a way that at the item level for TAN - pos/neg as zero system creates a proforma invoice but customer being picked is internal customer and not the intercompany customer

Let me know your thoughts and idea

Many Thanks

Hiba

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hiba Sharif,

I check routine copy control from Delivery type LF to Billing type IV and I see that beside especial Copying requirements 015 (for header) and 014 (for item), there are no different with configuration copy control from Delivery type LF to Billing type F2.

So I think that beside routine which select from Copy control, system also base on Sales document category ( 5 - Inter-company invoice; U - Pro forma invoice) to progress copy process.

Conclusion, I think we need enhance more indeed in system or choose another work around solution like outputting printout pro forma invoice from SO data,...

Manh Tuan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manh

Thanks for the inputs, If this needs to be enhanced can you advise what needs to be done at the copy control so that system picks up Intercompany proforma invoice with reference to sales order and customer being the intercompany customer

Regards

Hiba

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hiba Sharif,

I' sorry, in this case,  I can't give any advice. Please check with your ABAP colleague.

With my opinion, I will chose a work around solution.

Manh Tuan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manh

Thank you 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Experts

Any thoughts or suggestions, do we need to go in for some enhancement with customized routine in the copy control

Or

If the above can be mapped with Standard SAP ? ,

Regards,

Hiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Any inputs on the proforma intercompany invoice for delivery relevant item ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Awaiting inputs , if any one has configured simialr requirements as above ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When defining routines at the copy control level , where is the logic placed wherein system reads in the intercompany customer at the code level ?

Regards

Hiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Please let me know suggestions for the above requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue in Brief As we have the standard functionality wherein SAP allows to create proforma invoice F5, for OR sales order with delivereable item category

Do we have any routine placed by Standard SAP wherein we can use to create inter company proforma referring to sales order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts

Please let me know if any have come across the above similar requirement, Nearest link which is mapping to my issue is

wherein even after fine tuning the copy control , system doesn't pick up the intercompany customer while preparing inter company proforma invoice

Regards,

Hiba