SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another tax determination code being picked up along with right tax determination code during creation of BBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is an issue I am facing while creating BBP, the slices in table DFKKMOP are having another tax determination code being picked up along with the right tax detemination code.

E.g. -> In EK02 for the BBP I have configured tax determination code ZA for main 0051 and sub 0050 for all the company codes, but it is also picking ZX  which I have configured for main 100 - sub 202,203 , main - 200 sub 202,203 , main 300- sub 202,203.

Strangely In the table DFKKMOP the tax determination code ZX is coming in the line which has main 0051 and sub 0050.

I dont understand why ZX is being shown in the field BB grouping - Budget Billing: Grouping Key for Tax Determination Code.

I have double checked the customizing in EK02 and I dont find this tax determination code being defined for main 0051/sub 0050, then why is it being picked up for BBP line item in table DFKKMOP.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to this the Partial invoice isnot picking up the tax code that is defined in DFKKMOP table for the BBP slice. I presumed that the tax code in partial invoice is picked up from the tax code maintained in DFKKMOP but apparently it is not the case as the main/sub corresponding to the line item having the tax code are not populated.

Does anyone know where the tax code is picked from for partial invoice, as there is no main / sub populated for that line item as well.

0 Kudos

Well the issue was during creation of BBP items in DFKKMOP the VAT corresponding to Main/Sub 100/ 3xx was being picked up and when I adapted the tax determination code there. The items was created without any split.

For the second one PA issue, well in this case the tax determination in the standard during the creation of PA invoice via EA27 is happening on the date of execution and not on the selection date or posting date. This is because in SPRO the config. of invoicing <<Define Basic Settings for Invoicing>>

has <<Date type for tax determination in Invoicing for Part. Bills.>> set to <<tax determination in invoicing based on entry date>> that is why it takes the execution date into  consideration.So even when we do a posting for SOLLDAT in future to take another tax code it doesnt take that SOLLDAT instead takes todays execution date for which the new tax code is not valid.

To overcome this issue either we need to make the new tax code valid from date in past ie. before the date of execution or we need to change this parameter in customizing <<Define Basic Settings for Invoicing>> to <<tax determination in invoicing based on Posting date>>.

Voilà!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Though by adjusting the tax code for main/sub 100/202,203 I can get the right tax code in DFKKMOP when BBP is created. But I would like to know MAIN 100 is used for consumption billing then why it is picked for the slices of BBP which corresponds to main 0051. Does anyone know?

Thanks