Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 accounts

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have two logins with different emails (personal & company email) and I would like to keep everything in one account. Is it possible to ask SAP to join the accounts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181915
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I wish there was a solution to this problem. One would think it is easy to solve, but it is quite complex as it involves two vendor softwares and SAP's identity management system. It is a problem that has been created over the years and is now difficult to resolve.

In addition to the technical side of this, there are issues raised because of changing data privacy laws.

We are evaluating all of this now and will let you know the outcome. We do not have a date for completion at this time.

If you can continue to use your old account, you should do so until the problem is resolved. If you cannot (e.g. it is an S-user owned by another company), you can create a P-user (public account) and use it with your personal email.

I apologize that this is not solved, but appreciate your patience as we continue to work with multiple teams to come up with a solution.

You can contact sapnetwork@sap.com and give them the IDs for the accounts you would like to merge. They will add you to the waiting list.

Best,

Jeanne

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you do that, you just get a rather "standard" (& thus automatic) reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ABOVE I MENTIONED ARE MY IDS , kindly transfer from my old account to new account

Former Member
0 Kudos

At-least make sure ur team will make avail this functionality by end of august or September ...i really appreciate  u all people .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This time it is not possible due to some problem in SCN...

Although you can mail to sapnetwork@sap.com.

It will be verify later..

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

> How can I merge multiple accounts?

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to consolidate SCN accounts, link them or transfer points, badges or content from one account to another. Our identity management system is complex and we are working to develop a functionality to consolidate accounts, but since it is complex work it is taking more time than originally expected.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing to you. At the moment what you can do is create a new account and start from scratch with no content and no points, and once the functionality to merge accounts is available you will be able to benefit from it.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do we know when this will be available? SAP said this will be available starting year 2014 its already July ... and ....still not available...

-Yogesh

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm afraid there still isn't a commitment to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jason,

sorry to ask this , your team is saying this from long back , can we know exactly when this is available so that we can transfer our points from old account to new account , as i am also one of the person who is in need with this requirement .below in ESS MSS i am in top 4 th place unfortunetely it is blocked as it is deleted and i have created new and the old points i need to transfer to new account

need when this feature will be available for us all , if ur team thinks this would be possible , kindly let us know once the reasons why ur not giving this feature .

Regards,

Jwala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to say again for u Jason...if we say to you start from scratch ...this  sounds not gud really ....that's the reason why we all requesting transferring  old account  points to new account ...hope this feature wil by end of august or september ....lets see .