cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block recurrence in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have an requirement to implement in my project. If the customer is active for credit check, credit limits are exceeded then order will be blocked with Credit block. This is a standard scenario. Omce the order is released, if the business changes the plant, again order going into credit block. Business want to omit this step from SAP behaviour. Can you please guide me how to achieve this requirement?

Requirement is that 1) If the customer exceeds the credit limit, order should be blocked with credit block.- This is a standard SAP behaviour.

2) Once the order is relesed from credit block, if the business changes the plant then system shold not block the order.

Appreciated your help in advance .

Thanks

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Omce the order is released, if the business changes the plant, again order going into credit block. Business want to omit this step from SAP behaviour. Can you please guide me how to achieve this requirement?

the above is not SAP standard behavior,may be there could have been some enhancement took place in your company.

As per my knowledge in standard system does not block the order once it is released from credit block even though you change the plant in the sales document.

Please provide us the OVA8 screen shot?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

As per my knowledge there is no enhancement attached. Below screen shot is for your reference.

Regards,

SK

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

am not sure how system is blocking the sales order once it is released from credit block when you are changing the plant in the sales order.

I have tested in my IDES system, i tried to change the plant in sales order after releasing the credit block to the sales order, system did not block the order once again. I tried to save the order with new plant and created the delivery as well, have checked the sales order status also after changing the plant in sales order and it did not go again into block.

The above is standard behavior only.

thanks,

Srinu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then check if you have any userexit changing the status (VBUK/VBUP) in SAPMV45A. Check these subroutines:

INCLUDE mv45aozz.         " User-modules PBO
     INCLUDE mv45aizz.         " User-modules PAI
     INCLUDE mv45afza.         " User-forms < 3.0
     INCLUDE mv45afzb.         " User-forms
     INCLUDE mv45afzc.         " User-forms < 3.0D
     INCLUDE mv45afzd.         " User-forms   3.0E
     INCLUDE mv45afzf.         " User-forms   3.0F
*    include mv45afzg.         " User-forms   3.1G
     INCLUDE mv45afzh.         " User-forms   4.6B
     INCLUDE mv45afzz.         " User-forms
     INCLUDE mv45afz4.        

" User-forms   4.0

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Sorry, Thanks for the update. I just tried and it's working fine in my system also.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for all your information. This issue has been fixed and working fine. If you change the plan tit doesn't go to credit block and it's standard behaviour.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Regards,

SK

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Develop your own VOFM requirement and set it in OVA8 in this field

Read the documentation for the field. Take the subroutine 001 as a template

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: See and save SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management as a checklist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the reply. This requirement is not only for some customers. Business want to adopt the same for all customers. Once the order is released from the credit block by credit dept, if business want to change the plant in sales order then order should not go into the credit block. This is the requirement. Anyway i will go through the SAP note 18613 suggested by you and let you know the status.

You want me to create new routing copy of 001...correct. Any specific abap code needs to incorporate. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

SK

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Subroutine 001 has the name 'Order, example'.

I'd create a new VOFM (please, see Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects) in your range name.

I'd try with this coding (do it and debug it, doing VA02 and WKM+ transactions).

IF xvbap-werks NE ybap-werks.

MOVE charx TO bypass-field.  "field, depending your customizing in OVA8, see comment in 001

ENDIF.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the information. I will check and update the status.

Regards,

SK