cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Could not find any import/export licenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need a help in an issue where S.Order got blocked in Legal Control , in GTS system it is telling the error message :"Could not find any import/export licenses "

Even though all the criteria of license determination have been met, its is not pickin the license number.

Please look into the screen short attached , also please suggest any way to find the reason why system is not picking the license .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

From the log, it's clear that one or more of the selection criteria have not been met.

You have used a surprisingly long list of criteria, but analysis is a simple matter of determining which of them is not met.  You need to check that you do indeed have a licence matching the

• Validity date
  • Status
  • FTO
  • Classification
  • Country
  • Document Number
  • and Partner Number

From what I can see, my guess would be that the Document Number doesn't match.  Please check and let us know what you find.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

All the following criterias  are met .

• Validity date - From 01.01.2014   To     30.12.9999
  • Status -  License Active
  • FTO -  Matching according to document
  • Classification - 5D002 - Matcchin with material
  • Country - AZ -(Sold to party  country also AZ)
  • Document Number - There is an attibute "Assigned Documents" but document is not yet assigned here, I guess as soon as this documents clears the block system automatically wiil assign the document
  • and Partner Number - Available and matching with the document.

Last year s.order with same combination was not blocked, and when I rechecked these documents then it also got blocked.

Have I missed any configuration ?

BR,

Rajesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

From what you say, I think the problem is definitely the Document Number.  It seems that you are trying to find a suitable Licence according to the other characteristics, and that's quite normal.  But for some reason you have configured the system also to match against the Document Number.  It's perfectly possible to do - you create a Licence specifically for a particular Order (single use), but I don't think it's what you intend here.  You should remove Document Number from the configuration, so that it is not a selection criterion.

The "Assigned Documents" list is quite different.  There you can see all of the documents which have actually been assigned to the Licence, either manually or through automatic determination.

I hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davis,

In licence type  configuration document number is checked.

Let me try unchecking it and will let you know the result.

Meanwhile I have one doubt in this regards.

I checked in SPRO also in Area Menu but not able to find where I can specify the document number to be checked , any idea about that ?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davis,

Since I dont have authorisation to change the configutation of Licnese type ,I manully assinged the lincense to this document through area menu -Maintain Legal Control Data and the block got removed.

But dont know if there is any other way to assign the document number.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You only need to assign the document number if the configuration is set up to need it.  You should find someone who has got the authorisation to change the configuration, then test again.  I think you will find that it then works exactly as you require.  FYI, after changing the configuration, you will need to create a different Licence, since the configuration settings are inherited into each Licence created.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)