cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Physical Samples withdraw from inspection lot 04 and then result record for all three

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have 3 quality labs and each lab is sent a separate samples to inspect certain characteristics once we receive material from production. I have created an inspection plan and mapped these three labs as  work center in operation and then assigned MICs under each operation to inspect.

Now my issue is how to map separate 3 samples to inspection lot generated from production  ( type-4) and also how to configure that to inspection plan.

I have to result record for all these three physical sample as withdrawn from Lot based upon inspection plan as mentioned above.

I can mention sample drawing procedure in inspection plan but how to map actual sample there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Use inspection points 100 in Quality Plan.

Go through the below link.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/QM-PROD?original_fqdn=wiki.sdn.sap.com

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member42743
Active Contributor

Try inserting a partial sample number for each mic in each operation.

In operation one, use partial sample number 001.

In operation two, use partial sample number 002.

In operation three, use partial sample number 003.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. I am mapping system based upon suggestion from Gurus. Will close the thread soon .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take the help from previously discussed similar type of below SCN thread,

Regards,

Narresh

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

You are creating three operation for depicting three testing Labs.

Against each lab (operation) you had assigned MICs as per your requirement.

Now you have to assign a SDP along with inspection point type 200 for physical sample in task list.

After prod confirmation system will create inspection lot along with a sample by default for 1st operation.

For other operations you have to create samples manually referring the same inspection lot (QPR6).Remember to click ' Create Insp points' and mention operation.

Release the samples in QPR4.

Now when you go for result recording system would ask first for operation, so select the operation , then system will ask for insp point (sample no).There click on assign insp point , so system will provide the Sample no which were created in QPR6 for that particular operation.

Please follow the steps and revert.

Regards

D Mohanty