cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 5 - Problem with displaying Project / portfolio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For my customer, we are actually trying to test SAP PPM 5.0 on Solution Manager 7.1 SP 10. We are not expert on SAP PPM, just trying to see how it fit with ChaRm. We are not planning to use ALL the different possibilities. Integration with ChaRm is done but we struggling on the PPM configuration.

Indeed, we have some issues for displaying the project and portfolio  "tab" in the URL :

http://server:port/sap/bc/nwbc/

Add-on has been installed and services in SICF have been activated. Users are correct also.

I have read some post on the forum which were given some links to notes but didn't explain really what was the problem when it was solved.

As we are not expert and just want to play with, I have some questions :

- Is it normal than only the portfolio and project management part is not available ? For instance I can see the resource management one. Which configuration are we missing then ? In which specific chapter I could find it to make work these 2 parts as the guide is quite big and not really easy for someone who has never work on PPM.

- Is there a "first step in SAP PMM configuration" somewhere ? Despite the standard SAP configuration guide or Master guide...

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

Jean-Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved by replicating customizing from 000 to customer client

Answers (0)