cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP82 Billing elements do not exist operatively. You cannot save the quotation Message no. VPK1355

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please I want to create Quotation from T-Code DP82 with reference to Simulation version project and we mark it as billing project but we didn't convert it to operative one and when I try to create the Quotation it give me the below error how ever i can make simulation to the quotation but without creating it

Error:

Billing elements do not exist operatively. You cannot save the quotation

Message no. VPK1355

Diagnosis

The billing elements in your project do not exist operatively. This can have the following causes:

• You have not yet saved your project
  • You have not yet saved the billing elements with the "billing element" flag
  • You want to create a quotation for a simulation. However, the billing objects do not exist in a operative project

System Response

You cannot create a quotation for this project.

Procedure

Save the project. Then reopen the project and create the quotation.

If you want to create your quotation for a simulation, convert the simulation into an operative project or create the billing elements in an operative project.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note:-

• Note 1092148 - DP82: No quotation possible for simulation versions

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Check the WBS element , whether BILLING ELEMENT is checked or not

To create a Quotation WBS should be active with Billing element

If you ticket this flag, then system will allow you to execute DP82

please check and revert

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Mr.G. Lakshmipathi

That mean if I implement the note : 1092148 that I can create Quotation from simulation version without convert it to operative ?

@Mr. Santosh  I already did but the problem that it is simulation project not operative

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if you do the coding corrections as recommended in the said note, I think, you should be able to resolve this issue.  Please try in DEV and update here whatever the outcome be.

G. Lakshmipathi