cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog rejected after 7 months instead of moving in right space.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Mentors

I had published a blog 7 months ago in About SCN. It was related to certification and career and I posted it in about SCN which is wrong. I thought it was moved in SAP Career or may be in certification forum but I don't remember now because I never checked it later. Now I received a notification that your content has been rejected because of wrong space. I am wondering why did they reject it? Why not move it in correct space? Following is the notification that I received and link to that blog.

Thank$

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen and Kishan P

Thank you for your responses. Jurgen I know this fact which you have shared but under this fact it should have rejected in a couple of days or maximum in some weeks but it got rejected after 7 months which looks strange for me

Now what should I do? Post it again in Career or delete it?

Thank$

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's no time limit on when moderation actions can be taken on content. Unfortunately the fact remains that this post doesn't belong in About SCN. 

You can recreate it again in the correct space but then you'll have lost the comments.  We can move it to your personal blog but the points will be lost.

Jason

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasson

Thank you for participating in thid discussion. I want it to be at right place. Comments will be lost but I think its content is more important than comments. If I publish it in correct space would it be accepted there by space or global moderators?

Thank$

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I can't speak for every moderator--there are hundreds of them. There is a certification space.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will post it in SAP Certification space but I just want to make sure that it is not against SCN rules of engagement that I am publishing an old blog again in new space.

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a moderator of Career Center forum, I can say that this blog never made it to the Career Center forum - not at least in the last week or so. So it it must have got moved/rejected from some other Space.

pk

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Correct: it was published in About SCN.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general moderators are advised not to move blogs and documents, because the points will not move along with the content. e.g. if you post a blog in MM then you get your 10 points in the MM forum, if your blog is then moved to SD the points are still assigned to MM, which then confuses too and leads to questions why the points are not visible in the SD forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happened many times in past also, some times blog or thread got moved to correct space and sometime it got rejected with the reason of wrong space. perhaps it varies space by space(Moderator by Moderator )..