SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find frameset_top_html.jsp login page in the standard JSPs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've installed SAP UCES 6.04 on our Portal server. We've also set up NWDI and have successfully imported the development configurations and have created local DCs in our local workspace.

Now, we want to customize the logon page (frameset_top_html.jsp) of the UCES application.

When we launch the url for the Biller Direct http://hostname:port/bdisu/public/frameset_top_html.jsp, we get the UCES login page but this jsp page is not available in the is~uces-war Development Component under the track. Instead we've direct_logon_html.jsp available there as highlighted in the second screenshot below. From this jsp (direct_logon_html.jsp), the incoming request is getting forwarded to frameset_top_html.jsp and hence it is getting displayed as the login page.

Can someone please suggest where can I find (frameset_top_html.jsp) login page and why it is not available in the track comprised of the standard SCAs.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked for the file (frameset_top_html.jsp) at the OS level and found out the jsp at the following path:

/usr/sap/SID/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/is~uces~ear/servlet_jsp/bdisu/root/public/frameset_top_html.jsp

As per this path, the jsp is part of is~uces~ear development component but I couldn't find the file inside is~uces~ear DC.

Please confirm if this jsp is part of is~uces~ear component.

Also, please let us know how to enable the User Self Registration and Reset Password links on this (frameset_top_html.jsp) page.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag Gwari

0 Kudos

Can anyone answer the above questions.

Still waiting for the reply.

Best Regards,

Anurag