cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders are not created for certain products on DS board.

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an issue while manually creating order on DS board for a product.When creating order system throws an error "Mode linkage with primary resource". I have checked the recipe relationship and there is something different in relationship what i have observed.If we check the activity relationship in APO there is a START-START relationship between operation A and operation B,but same thing if we check the relationship between these operation in recipe the relationship is not maintained. I have created the relationship in in Recipe,deleted the PDS and CIFed the Prod version to APO.Now the relationship which i had created is observed as well as the earlier relationship which was already visible in APO is also visible.

So there are 2 relationship visible

Op A - Op B - Start-Start (Earlier Creation date )       

Op A - Op B - Start-Start(Today's date)

Please suggest what should be done in these scenario.How to remove the duplicate Activity Relationship from APO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason behind the Mode linkage error was we were using Multi-mixed resource as an alternate resource in the setup phase for packaging.So we removed that resource and now we were able to create orders for that material.

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

You can delete the PDS by using /SAPAPO/CULL_RTO_DEL - Delete Production Data Structure . And recif the it to APO. You can use CURTO_CREATE for it.

For the error message /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2 119 there are couple of OSS notes please check the same.

1648558 - CIF error: 'Mode linkage problem with primary resource'

1325227 - PDS-EXP: Mode linkage problem with primary resource

Regards,

RBrahmankar

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your response.I have downloaded these notes and it has Implementation status "Cannot be Implemented".We are using EHP2 FOR SAP SCM 7.0 version.

Thanks and Regards

Debasis Nanda

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

Please raise this to SAP also search on OSS if you get any relevant notes for your release.

Also OSS note  1751884 - INT-PDS: Activity without mode created check in your ECC system.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar