cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan change auth for dynamic modification rule inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using Dynamic Modification rule in inspection plan for skipping inspection lot randomly, now we want that changing inspection plan or deleting the inspection plan of the inspection plan which is having modification rule can be restricted by authorisation.

However inspection plan without dynamic modification rule can be changed by anyone.

Can you guide us, how to achieve this if based on some auth object, If not possible by auth object, what is the most suitable way to do this or any user exit..

Regards

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Setting Authorization object for Modification rule can only restrict user to change DMR, but User can still change other fields and delete Inspection plan which is not required in your case.

According to me the best solution will be to create New Usage by copying original Usage, and assign it to all Inspection plans having DMRs. Set authorization for this Usage ( Q_ROUT - VERWE) in PFCG role maintenance. You can generate list of inspection plans with Usage and DMRs from PLKO Table; Use CWBQM or LSMW as per your comfort level.

Suppose Z1 is the new Usage copied from Usage 5.

You will assign Z1 for all Inspection plans having DMRs and Usage 5 for other inspection plans. In above specified authorization object set other than Z1 usage for Specific Users.

When those users will try to execute QP02 they will get message as

No authorization to change task list type Q status 4 usage Z1 plant XXXX.

Amol.

Message was edited by: Amol Manave Correction: If you set Authorization object for DMR field in QP02 header screen, and assign authorization for specific users, you can achieve desired effects. But I will still go with the other solution I have provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Thanks for your update, we worked on it but it was not successful as creating additional task list usage not serves our purpose because only one talk list usage is allowed for a particular type of inspection. So if we make change system makes inspection lot on the basis of task list used in inspection type in spro. Can you please tell about the auth object for DMR which you mention in your reply. Or any other suitable way to handle this situation.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You are right, Creating new Usage will not solve your query.

For creating Auth Object you can discuss your requirement with Basis Consultant, it is Basis job.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for same.But we are stuck up as Basis consultant has no idea for same.It will be very thankful if you can give some solution.In your earlier reply you said Applying this object in Authorisation can restrict the change but I am not able to find any such object from any help.

As per your advise I created new task list but later came to know that system only follows one Task list usage for a one type of inspection.

Regards

Answers (0)