cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Error No customer master record exists for sold-to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order in IDES. Unfortunately it is showing me error: No Customer master exists for sold to party. Now I have already checked my assignments, combined sales area in vor1 and vor2. Checked PDP ( In PDP I have creates partner functions as z2, z5, z6, z7). I have also checked in XD02 and XD03 and in partner function tab it shows as maintained. Please help as I am still not able to create it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishor

You cannot change creation date of  sales order due to always in display.

But document date can be changed( it is restrictable based on your Controlling area control indicators)

Phanikumar

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

Request you to view the Table KNA1 in Tcode SE16 and check the field

ERDAT ie the customer creation date at the same check what is the system time by navigating to

Menu Bar--System--Status and compare the date & time, if the date of creation of customer lies in the future than the date that is set for the system, you might have this issue.

You will have to adjust the system accordingly to make it work.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishor,

Very Interesting--can we create the Customer master data with Future date???

If so- How?

Pl update.

Phanikumar

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

I am not sure whether we can create a customer for a future date or not.

I might sound absurd but suggested this solution because I had faced a similar issue while I was working on a remotly supported IDES server which I was using for practice purpose.

Now the case was that, I had created some customers few days back, lets say on 01.03.2014 and today the administrator of the server changed the date & time of the system from 11.03.2014 to 11.03.2013 bymistake.

Hence when i was trying to create orders for a customer created on 01.03.2014 i was not able to do so as the system was throwing an error customer does not exist.

I am sorry if I have suggested something awkward or wrong, intention was to provide a solution.

Please correct if I have suggested someting wrong.

Thanks,

Kishor

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have creates partner functions as z2, z5, z6, z7).

Not sure, what for, you have created the above.  If you had created a new partner functions from SP, SH, BP & PY, then please delete these assignments.  Make use of the standard one.  Also check in KNVV table whether that customer code is stored.  If so, check with what sales area, it has been created.  Ensure, while creating sale order, the sales area is same as the master data.

Most importantly, ensure you have searched the forum and Google before posting.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you. But the standard already exist created by other users.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use those standard partner functions to your account group.

thanks,

Srinu.