cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade SM 7.1 - The Installation/Upgrade Package for Add-on BI_CONT rel. 706 is not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.  I am in the process of upgrading our Solution manager to 7.1 from 7.0.

We have the following in System/Status (See attached photos)

When I go into SAINT to run the upgrade, I load the OCS directory (files obtained by running MOPZ), and select all the componants available for upgrade on Screen 1 of 6. (See attached - Upgrade Slection.PNG), I get the following error message:

"The Installation/Upgrade Package for Add-On BI_CONT rel. 706 is not available"

Any ideas for possible resolution/where to begin to look?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you meet the following conditions that are set on the upgrade package?

Main Components
ComponentReleaseValue
SAP_BASIS700T
SAP_BASIS731F
SAP_BASIS740F
Support Packages
PackageValue
SAPKW70023T
Add-On Components
Add-OnReleaseValue
BI_CONT705T
SAP_BW700T
ST-BCO400O
Other Conditions
ComponentReleaseValue
-

All Conditions Must Be Met Simulataneously!

Also worth noting, 706 is no longer supported you should review going to BI_CONT 707.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Thanks for pointing this out.  Obviously, we have SAP_BASIS 700, as illustrated above.

What is SAPKW70023?

BI_CONT we are at 704.  How do we get to 705 or greater (707)?

SAP_BW we are at 701, so that seems to meet the requirements.

ST-BCO, we do not have installed.  Must we install this in order to upgrade?

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do believe SAPKW70023 is SAP_BW, I believe ST-BCO needs to also be in SPAM/SAINT to install and service pack, but also take note that it says BI_CONT 705; your screenshots show that you are on 704, even though 705 would seem like a minor upgrade done with SPAM its actually installed via SAINT.

If you ran mopz I assume you have a stack file, and you should be using SUM to perform the upgrade as it will handle both stacks of your system and make life much easier on you.