Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have the following case on a third party flow:

SO  quantity 10 pc

PO quantity 10 pc

GR1 quantity 3 pc --> Vendor invoice 3 pc

GR 2 quantity 7 pc --> Vendor invoice 7 pc

When i try to create customer invoice, SAP create a single invoice of 10 pc.

Is there a way to create 2 invoices (I1 3 pc, I2 7 pc)?

Please help me.

Let em know if your need further information.

Thank you in advance,

G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try creating the invoice? if so how much qty system is copying?

I did not try this, But as per my knowledge when you are creating the customer invoice with ref to sales order system copies the qty from the vendor invoice(MIRO) in your case vendor has done the partial delivery with 3 qty and 7 qty i think system copy 1st time 3 qty only.

(I am assuming that you are following the third party sales with out shipping notification( the billing relevance is F in TAS)

Later again goto Vf01 and create again the customer invoice for the remaining 7qty.

Please check once again if you have not done this, will also confirm once after doing in my system tomorrow.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinu,

If I create the I1 from VF01 before creation of vendor invoice 2, then the system creates the customer invoice of 3 pc.

On the contrary when I launch VF04 and both vendor invoices are created--> in this case the system create a single invoice of total quantity.

Further information I create an item category ZTAS with the same setting of TAS (with F as billing relevance).

Please help me.

Thank you in advance,

G

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manile,

1. Once the Vendor invoice(MIRO) is completed for first 3 qty you can run VF04 and system copy the 3 qty only or you can create through VF01 and here also you can create invoice first for 3qty and later once the 2nd vendor invoice is completed for remaining 7 qty, you can proceed the same above process.

Did you try this?

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirnu,

yes in this way it works, the problem is that the launch of VF04 is scheduled during the night so it's possible that in the same day the vendor delivers more times the same item. In this case when the night job works creates a single invoice.

Can you help me?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manile,

Currently i don't see any standard setting is available  to achieve the multiple invoice in automation process. however, you may try by writing routine in copy control VT FA in the field " data VBRK/VBRP" here you can develop the new logic and assign routine here or if already some routine is already assigned here then the logic you can copy it to existing routine so that system split the invoice based on the logic you given the in copy control.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu,

i develope a routine as follow:

select single * into ls_vbfa from vbfa where vbelv = vbak-vbeln and vbtyp_n = 'V'.
    if sy-subrc = 0.
      select single lfbnr into (l_lfbnr) from ekbe where ebeln = ls_vbfa-vbeln and ebelp = ls_vbfa-posnn.
      if sy-subrc = 0.
        select single belnr into (l_belnr) from ekbe where ebeln = ls_vbfa-vbeln and ebelp = ls_vbfa-posnn and lfbnr = l_lfbnr.
        check sy-subrc = 0.

zuk-vkorg = vbak-vkorg.
        zuk-vtweg = vbak-vtweg.
        zuk-spart = vbak-spart.
        zuk-vgbel = l_belnr.
        zuk-vbelv = space.
        vbrk-zukri = zuk.

But i think the problem is that on VBFA we have a single record, so it's impossible to create two different ZUKRI in order to manage the case of partial deliveries.

Anyone have a soluton?