Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIDING A SUBFORM BASED ON CONDITION

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requirement is i have created one body page that body page is flowed and type western text

and i have two paragraph , in between this two paragraph i have one table. table alignment is not

left most so i have created one text to adjust this alignment

so the

|       1. para ...................................................................................................|

| blank text |              table                                                                               |

|2.para ...........................................................................................................|

so now when there no value in table it is creating a gap in between two paragraph.

i don't no much more abt java script and formcalc please suggest me . any solution for that............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumik,

that is a easy issue. Create a condition, where you ask the value, if it is initial.

In this discussion, exact your question is solved.

or here is another way to solve your issue

This is the code you need:

if ( this.yourvalue.rawvalue == " " )

{

this.presence = "hidden";

}

Please use the search, which is located in the upper right corner of SCN before open a discussion.

Here you can learn more about it:

Regards

Florian

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

this means the field where i suppose to write the java script ............ this will be applicable when in that subform only table is present........ but i want to hide the subform  so i made it flowed and type western text.........  and i had written

if (data.subfofm.internaltable.data.field name == null)

{ this.presence = "hidden";

}

but it is not working .i have wrap this sub form to another subforn and type  flowed

and written

if{data.subform1.subform2.it.data.fieldname == null}

{ this.presence = "hidden";

}

but it is not also working please suggest me how to achive.........this

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your field might be not null, there could be an initial value in there. Work trough the second link, There is explained how to solve the issue already in the interface, then your code should work.

If not, you have to post more details. Especial what event you use for your coding.

Regards

Florian