cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Address/Name change when on Positive List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to GTS and need some help in one of the issue we are working on.

We added few business partners to Positive list so they can be skipped on our weekly SPL screenings.

What happens if some data (address/name etc) is changed for the BP on the positive list?

Will it be automatically removed from positive list and be checked against SPL? or Do we need to manually delete the BP from the positive list?

If it is a manual process then it would be too difficult to maintain on daily basis like watch for BP's on positive list and see if there is any data changed etc.

Is there any automated process that allows us to remove the BP's from positive list if some thing changed?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You need to screen the BPs on the positive list at regular intervals. Transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_B1P_LO.

Screening of the positive list BPs will take into account any updated address details and it will allow you to reconsider the positive list status of each BP as you see fit.

Example scenario:

1. BP 112233 is on the positive list
  2. BP details get changed. New details remain unchecked due to positive list status.
  3. Users use transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_B1P_LO "Check Business Partner Periodically in the Positive List".
  4. System offers a "real" screening result and the user is then allowed to decide whether or not BP 112233 should remain on the positive list.

Without screening the BPs on the positive list at regular intervals the system may overlook partner details that would normally lead to a block.

Please test this functionality in one of your test systems. Just follow my provided example scenario.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

this answer was good for me as well. thank you!

Answers (0)