cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Finished Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I check finished goods FERTs, for sales orders that have a particular material number? My objective is to have a list of units that have a part that needs to be changed before they ship to the customer. On the same situation, I would need the ability to search for orders that have a particular material number that has shipped already, for recall purposes or retrofits.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use Tcode VA05

Thanks

Dilip Sadh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the Table-VBRP where you can search the materials which are Billed along with sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gene,

I hope i had understood your query properly, then you can search for the Sales Orders created for material types 'FERT'  like below:

Goto VA05N and click on the Material and then selecting the search criteria as "Material by Material type" as shown below and click OK

You will get all the material of FERT type now select the Material numbers range and execute.

You will get all the Sales Orders created using those materials.

The same can be used for already shipped (Delivered to the customers) by selecting the radio button All Orders.

Thanks & Regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sort of new to SAP, so my terminology may be confusing. I have since learned that I am looking for components in CMATs.

I did find a way to get what I was looking for using COOIS, this gives me a list of everything that had this component, then I copy the sales order and items from that list, link them to a SQL table that stores our warehouse finished goods and I get a list of everything that has not shipped that has the part I am searching for.

I did not have access to the VA05N and submitted a ticket to get it. I will try that as well when I get it.

Thank you for your assistance.