cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resource xxxxxx doesn't exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am getting an error ' resource xxxx doesn't exist' while CIFing .

the above is a capacity ID & corresponding workcenter can be found from CRHD table.
The WC is present in ECC as well as in APO( with the changed resource name).
Using RCIFIMAX, i did a consistency check also and everything was found consistent.

There has been a previous post on this but that doesn't solve my query

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1990712

Kindly suggest

Soumyajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyajit,

Please check your resource in ECC does it contain any pool capacity? Is that pooled capacity available in APO as resource. Also corresponding resource with pooled capacity CIF to APO.

If the resource exist in both systems (R/3 and SCM) and you want to get the name of the work center whose ID is mentioned in the error message please read SAP-note 1581889.

Please check the table CRHD in ECC and /SAPAPO/RESKEY in APO.

If you have here then different resource names then you have to fix this first by deleting the resource in APO and resending the resource again from ECC to SCM.

Also refer OSS knowledge base article   1911669 - Error Resource nnnnnnnn does not exist during PDS transfer.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. No pool capacity exists for the work center

2. From the capacity ID, I got the name of Work center and it exists in both ECC & APO systems.

ok, here is what I found-

The error itself mentions the capacity ID(10004056) --> I checked in R/3 & found the work center name say XYZ.
But in /sapapo/reskey, when I checked for the resource (WXYZ_plant_002), i found that the R/3 capacity ID is different (10003080).

Is this the reason? what is the solution for this?

Regards

Soumyajit

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyajit,

Solution is delete the resource in APO and CIF it again from ECC.

If you have here then different resource names then you have to fix this first by deleting the resource in APO and resending the resource again from ECC to SCM.

Please refer OSS knowledge base article   1911669 - Error Resource nnnnnnnn does not exist during PDS transfer. Which has is for same issue and given the steps for deleting resource .

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyajit,

Hope before transferring the PDS , the resource present are of mixed type.  If not then transfer them as single mixed/multi mixed and then try cifing the PDS again.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is multi-mixed resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumyajit,

Are you sure that the Resource has been assigned to the Active model (000)?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

Yes, the resource exists very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumyajit,

I didn't ask if it exists; you already told us that it exists.  I asked if it was assigned to the Active Version.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is assigned to active version 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

CIFing PDS*