cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having a problem turning the optimizer active.

Does anyone can help us solve this issue?

Any idea of what is missing for this connection to become Active.

Thank you so much for your help,

Best Regards

Ana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

There are several possibilities.  Things to check:

1) the optimizer application is deployed properly and is started.

2) the system properties in sourcing application specifically the one containing the URL are set to the correct hostname and port.

3) if the optimizewr is not on the same server as sourcing there are no network restrictions between the two servers.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gary,

1) the optimizer application is deployed properly and is started.

A: We think Yes, is deployed properly and is started. What means for you "deployed properly"

2) the system properties in sourcing application specifically the one containing the URL are set to the correct hostname and port.

A: What are the correct properties in sourcing application for specifically optimizer server?

3) if the optimizewr is not on the same server as sourcing there are no network restrictions between the two servers.

A: The optimizer is not on the same server as sourcing and no restrictions exist between the two servers.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Ana​

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ana... did u ever get this resolved? i've got the same issue. -jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jesse,

He did 2 things:

1) We had to delete de "http://" from the url´s on the system properies of the optimization;

2) We installed the optimizer on the same server of the sourcing  ( before was in a different server )

Let me know if it worked

Regards

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, i've got a ticket open with SAP Sourcing support. I didn't have "http:://" prefix set... but optimizer is on a different Netweaver server.  I'm not going to install it on the sourcing server. They need to help us figure this out, so i'm gonna leave it as is. Hopefully we'll get it figureed out, and if so... i'll post the solution back here. Thanks a bunch Ana. - jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse, did you manage to solve this issue? Thank you Ana

Answers (0)