cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP to PPDS order conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do small testing over PP run in SAP APO.

I have created everything manually in SAP APO(Product,location,No source of supply at Plant)

When running SNP at plant getting planned order without source of supply.Now i am trying to convert the same order into PPDS order using program(indicator is set).

Getting the below error:

"In-house production 188401198 is not valid for the conversion"

Any suggestion if this conversion is posible?

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I don't know what kind of testing are you doing? If everything is dummy then what is purpose of this testing.

As SNP order don't have any source of supply means, you don't have any valid PDS or PPM for SNP and PPDS. In that case system will not allow you convert the SNP order to PPDS.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for reply.

This is simple testing as i want to see how to convert SNP order to PP order as new to PP.

in setting in have already set the condition to create the planned order without source of supply for both SNP and PP.

So ideally for me me SNP planned order without Source of supply should be converted into PP order without source of supply  using standard program.

Thanks,

Krishna

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes you can create the order without source of supply by doing setting in Model/Planning Version Management  /SAPAPO/MVM but you cant use that for conversion.

Go to SPRO---Supply Chain Planning----Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)---Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) here you will get the Heuristic Conversion SNP->PP/DS in that it is define Use SNP source of supply.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar