Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Configuration Change History in GRC 10

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one idea about Configuration settings (TCode =SPRO) change history in GRC 10 ?

I need to know, if any one change in Parameter settings or Connector settings in GRC10

1.I have tried with table DBTABLOG and CDHDR.

2.I have tried with front end Change log and Audit Logs options in Reports and Analytics

But i am not getting required output

Please help me regarding this

thanks,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

what output do you expect? With the Change Log you should be able to see who changed parameters. In productive system if you are transporting settings you won't see it (check transports to see what has been changed). For example parameter settings are in GRACCONFIGSET and you see what was changed due to the transport.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

I know this table,But in this table we can see the list of parameter ,But i want to see when this parameter is inserted/changed/updated with date and time

Ex :

Param :1028

I need this info

1.When this param (1028) is inserted ?

2.Any change made on this Param 1028 ?

3.If any change happened on this param 1028, Who made the change and when its changed(date and time)?

we didn't find these info with this table GRACCONFIGSET

thanks,

Suresh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

By any chance can you check for transports? If client settings forced them to create a transport you may be able to limit it down.

For SCU3/DBTABLOG - You would need to check if logging has been switched on for that table (SE13 > display table > go to tech settings) as well as RZ10 parameter for rec/client. Might be worth switching on for future reference.

Regards

Colleen

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I tried to check table DBTABLOG in SCU3 tcode in GRC system, but could not find it. May I know where does it present?

Regards,

Faisal

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Faisal

google or check sap help for this. It's not GRC specific. The logging for config only happens if it's activated as per my comment above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

The output you are expecting seems to be difficult to obtain through tables.

please chk with Transport requests that made recently after the change in related to parameter.

Hope this information would suffice.

Thanks