cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI FOR PACKING

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done  BAPI_HU_CREATE and BAPI_HU_CHANGE_HEADER, both of these bapis are succeeded. But packing is not updating in delivery. Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you wrote after the BAPI with the COMMIT, for instance, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. See  SAP Note 131838 - Collective note for BAPIs w/ 'Commit Work' command for further information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I have used this BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT and HU no. also created but delivery not updated with packing.

Regards.

Tanmoy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can assign Handling unit for packing to delivery through FM BAPI_HU_CREATE and BAPI_HU_CHANGE_HEADER. As those FM are only used for creating or change Handling units. And in either of the FM, you can't find a field related to Delivery. This means you need a FM which can assign relevant handling unit/s created or change BAPI_HU_CREATE or BAPI_HU_CHANGE_HEADER to respective delivery.

I'm not sure, as I'm not Techno-Functional. But you can give try to following FM for the same.

• WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE
  • SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PACKING
  • PACK_HANDLING_UNIT_DLVRY

Mind you those FM should be used after you have generated Handling unit/s in respective FM.

Thanks, JP