Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miro service tax amount is calculating wrongly for particular materials for import PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created import PO with three vendors like foreign vendor, customs duty vendor & Clearing Agent vendor.

After creating PO with all conditions the PO is posted and MIGO is done.

While doing MIRO there is no problem for foreign vendor and customs duty vendor (there is no service tax applicable for both)

While doing MIRO for Clearing agent vendor, we have to calculate service tax for 12.36 %.

The service tax is properly maintained in the system and its calculating correctly for all other PO's except this PO.

This particular PO has 32 materials.the values are flowing correctly from PO to MIRO but while calculating service  tax the tax value is higher than the exact value.

When we do MIRO for same clearing agent with different material the service tax is calculating correctly. But if we use particular materials  with same clearing agent vendor the tax amount is not calculating correctly

For example:

for Item 10

The value is 1062.72 & 12.36 to be calculated on this value.

The actual tax value is 131.35 but in MIRO its showing as 171.90. The same problem is happening with all other 31 materials.

The Info record is not maintained for all the materials. On what basis should we check for the above issue. Kindly help with your valuable inputs.

Kindly refer the screenshot.

I have already posted this blog in MM. Recently my client has activated CIN. I just need to know if this problem occurs due to CIN settings.

Tax is calculating wrongly only for particular materials. tax base amount is correct, but tax is calculating wrongly in tax tab in MIRO.

Where to check this settings kindly suggest...

Thanks & Regards

Subbu

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your pricing procedure, for the account keys and accruals in the freight condition types.

1.Probably, if the account keys is availbel it will calculate service tax.

2. Check with the freight condiotn types used in Purchase order for all the line items and check with the same account key is available.

Regards

karthi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have already posted in other forum and closed that.

Please dont cross post in multiple forums and deviate the forum rules.  Due to the reasons stated herein, this thread is locked.

G. Lakshmipathi