cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Cancel the Tranfer Order using LT0G

Former Member
0 Kudos

For an Outbound Delivery transfer Order is created and Confirmed. Which means the stock is now present in interim storage type 916 with Bin as Delivery#.

Now some one has moved the stock from Interim storage type 916 and did a mess with the stocks. Now even if I move the stock back to 916, I cannot cancel the transfer Order using LT0G as the Quant number is different.

What is the best solution to either PGI the delivery or cancel the transfer order?

Thanks,

Sai Arala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Without knowing all the facts, I would suggest the easiest method would be to PGI the delivery and get the stock out to the customer. You will then have negative stock in 916 (Del Number). You can then manually move the stock (LT01) back into 916 (Del Number).

Then make sure the person responsible attends a refresher training course

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you not use VL09 to cancel the PGI for the delivery note?

Regards

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren

Don't think the PGI has been posted yet !!

Cheers

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy

Your right!

We had the very same issue

The only way to resolve is to delete the delivery note and re-process from the start. The original delivery note can only be processed with the original quant. Mess with that and even though the stock is moved back to the 916 storage type bin, it cannot be processed.

Regards

Darren

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the 916 allows negative inventory, then Andy's method to post a goods issue could work and would create the expected dynamic bin number.

then the stock can be moved with LT01 to this negative quant, which causes its deletion again.

After this the goods issue can be cancelled with VL09, and then the normal LT0G can be performed to unpick the delivery .