Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship To Issue

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a Ship to Party (screenshot), now when I tried to see the details of it (xd03), I could only see the Sales Area View , whenever I am giving the company Code as XX, its saying customer dont exist . If I dont enter the company code , and enter only sales area details , I can see Sales Area Data .

Also I checked KNB1 table to find the company code , it says no data .

Screenshot given.

Please help to understand is it possible to create such customer without company code? I have to create exact similar customer to this one . So I have to copy all its data for the new customer .

But I cant view the company data and general data , so how shall I proceed for the new customer .

Thanks

mm_Sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated by Siva, you have not maintained the company code data, goto Xd01 enter the account group and customer number which has already created with sales area and company code data and sales area and press  enter then it will take you to company code data, maintain the relevant data and save it.

Now you goto xd02 and enter comp code and sales area and check the details.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu ,

Actually I have to maintain similar customer like this one . So from XD01 I can do copy from .

I want to understand whats the effect / diff if I create a customer with company code data and without it

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the Company code data you have the Reconcilation GL account number which captures the Sales Revenuse and Deductions and posts the same to FI account which is one of the Integration.

The company code Data also controls the Payment history of the Customer

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Actually I have to maintain similar customer like this one . So from XD01 I can do copy from .

Better first extend the company code data for the previous customer and create new customers by using xd01 using copy of the old customer.

I want to understand whats the effect / diff if I create a customer with company code data and without it

Company code data needs to be maintained for maintain the Reconciliation account which will be used for the customer account determination at the time of Invoice saving. Also payment terms and payment history field check box which is a prerequisite for updating the payment history data in FD32 for the customer who are relevant for credit management.

Thanks,

Srinu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check the Account group of the Ship to party

may be you have not created the customer for the company code

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi siva ,

Account group is there maintained in KNA1.