cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Send to SAP' - installation number is not assigned to a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm setting up the ITSM in SolMan 7.1 SPS08 and trying to use the function 'Send to SAP'. I was trying to forward the incident ticket created by the customer in CRM UI and use the 'Send to SAP' function. So that it will automatically create a SAP Message under the customer's S-ID. This message will be appearing in the customer's Sent folder in Service Marketplace.

The Error is.... Installation number 0020648848 is not assigned to a customer.

I have filled in the sold-to-party.

My SolMan installation no: 0020275183

My Managed System (ECC6) installation no: 0020648848

I suspect it's due to the missing entry in table AIINSTALLATIONS as I can only see my SolMan installation number there. One entry only and nothing on the Managed System.

The job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT is running daily. But I'm getting this error in the log; not sure it's relevant or not

User S0004346946 - "Maintain System Data" authorization not found for installation number 0020648848

S0004346946 is a S-ID account from my SolMan system only; not the ECC6 from customer,

Any other area which I can investigate to solve the error message in CRM UI?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also encountering this issue for the three of my managed systems. I tried to raised it to SAP, but the issue has not been fixed.

Kindly share your resolution. Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got this resolved. Just a missing authorization in the OSSID. thanks!

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to this link.

Hope it helps

BR Vaibhav

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

Not sure but can you put a debugger on the FM : DNO_SAP_MESSAGE_CREATE, when you start the process and see if this triggers.

In case it does , then you will see that in this FM : SAP passes the installation number to the RFC destination SAP-OSS to check if it is valid. The check is not done with values from any system table but directly through an online check at the backend.

You can get more information by debugging through this FM, in case it gets triggered else you may consider going through FM : CRM_DNO_NOTIF_MAINTAIN.

/Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried some tips from the other sources but still no avail, any other idea?

I still getting this message when I tried another new Incident for my other customers