cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check plan line items for plan cost at network activity level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

How to check plan line items for plan cost at network activity level? The plan cost is done in network activity in CJ20N.

I am not able to check using CJI4 or CJI9 report.

Kindly advise.

Thanks and regards,

Jessie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJI4 will only show values if user status has a function "Write Plan Line Items" active - for WBS elements

CJI9 will show plan costs if both the object and the CO version have planning integration active

There are of course other reports available as pointed out by other posts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need a report to display in transaction currency, all the reports mentioned are in controlling area currency.

Thanks and regards,

Jessie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jess,

You can change the currency on the reports being mentioned.

When you execute the reports like S_ALR_87013565, S_ALR_87013533, then go to Settings->Currency from the menu. There you can change the currency as per your transaction currency.

I think it should solve your purpose. Isn't it.? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What I need is I need a line item to report to show what is the planned cost and what is the currency that being used for the planned cost. Multiple type of currency being used and I need a report to tell me which activity using USD, which activity using SGD etc.

Thanks and regards,

Jessie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jess,

Have you checked the navigation part which is being displayed on left hand side of report S_ALR_87013565 and S_ALR_87013533.? There you have option to check transaction currency and object currency when you double click on it.

In case if it is not being displayed under navigation. Then you can bring them on from transaction code CJE2. For eg: Report group for S_ALR_87013533 is 12KST1C. Double click on it and it will open up to do changes in report layout and many more. There you also have options to bring on transaction currency too. Similarly, you can check for other report groups as well just by checking the report description.

But I am not sure if suits your requirements. Wait for other experts to comment on this.

Regards,

Amit

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jess,

Please check whether Activity account assigned check box is ticked in T code OPUV.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessie,

Please check report S_ALR_87013565

and go through the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4c/226eb846e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Also, check OPSC settings and make sure that your network type parameter has been set up with costing variant as default.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in report S_ALR_87013533/ CN41N.

go thru the link for more info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46C/helpdata/EN/86/98853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Also please search in forum before post.You will find many information regarding this issue.

Regards

Shishir