cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales analysis w.r.t 3rd party processing with different vendors

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am new to this group. My requirement is to find list of materials ordered by customer procured by different third party vendors.

e.g There is a sales order from a customer and I have items of which 2 are procured from a 3rd party Vendor and 1 item is produced.

Is there any transaction through which shows how much we procure and how much we procured from 3rd party vendor

Please help

Thank

Best Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

no there's not a transaction showing the information you need. You can build a query or a report, according to the level of complexity, to get the information.

On top of that you should consider this:

• if the materials procured externally have different codes than materials produced, with transaction ME2M you can get the list of Purchase Order items according to the material code;
  • if, as often it happens, in Sales Order, you have an item category dedicated to 3rd party items, you can extract from table VBAP the list of Sales Orders items with that item category, and get material codes and quantities of materials procured in that way;

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

HI Andrea,

Thanks alot.

I creaed it just yesterday. But thanks for your answer.

The materials do not have different codes

Yes I have got my list as same as mentioned  by using VBAP .

For further fields like Purchase order no. and Purchase Price I have create a joined tables EKKN and EKPo and VBAP.

Best Regards

santosh

Answers (0)