Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on archieving sales documents

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found a problem when archieving sales docs. (Object: SD_VBAK). Error was "Subsequent order (delivery) is not complete:00080xxxxx".

Compared with the DNs of successful sales docs. & failure sales docs., found that the field "Intercompany Billing Status" under "Processing" tab of DN item was "A - Not yet processed" for the DNs of failure sales docs. while it was blank (Not Relevant) for the DNs of successful sales docs. Also, in Document Flow, the status for DNs of failure sales docs. was "Being processed" while the status for DNs of successful sales docs. was "Completed". However, those DNs of failure sales docs. were already fully picked, GI completed & fully invoiced.

Could you advise the cause of this failure & error and how to fix it ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware in standard, there would be

• Order related Billing
  • Delivery related Billing and
  • Billing related Billing

If it is Billing related Billing, this field (Intercompany Billing Status) will get updated.  So check for those documents which gets filled.  For the existing incorrect deliveries, run report RVDELSTA to correct the status.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi / Experts,

Thanks for your advice. The Billings for the above sales docs. are Delivery related billings (according to Item Category) but don't know why the field "Intercompany Billing Status" under "Processing" tab of DN item was "A - Not yet processed" for those DNs of failure sales docs.

When exeucting your above program - "RVDELSTA", just found msg - "No change(s) necessary" and the status for those DNs was still unchanged.

Any other suggestion ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fong,

Archiving of any transaction can only happen when entire processing cycle is complete.

The solution would be either completing the entire document flow or cancel it syncing with business users.

Thanks,

Kolusu

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kolusu,

Thanks for your advice, but I don't know how to complete such kind of DNs since those DNs were already fully picked, GI completed & fully invoiced. Could you advise ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fong,

Our problem is to Archive the data, which we cannot do without completing to  processing cycle. What I would do is sit with Functional or BU showing them status "Not yet Processed". Ask them suggestion to complete the cycle to finish the archiving.

They are best informed people about status. I feel no other would help.

Thanks,

Kolusu 

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are just looking for advice for this SD application issue. Any one can advise how to solve this issue ?

Tks,

KH Fong