cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go back to select product instance for the following software components to make the update compatible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I got the below error while generating the xml file for the EHP7 SP2 from ERP6.0.

Go back to select product instance for the following software components to make the update compatible

C-CEE 110_600 is required to upgrade to C-CEE 110_604 by SAP APPL 6.04 - SAPK-604DHINSAPAPPL during the queue checC-CEE 110_600 is required to upgrade to C-CEE 110_604 by SAP APPL 6.04 - SAPK-604DHINSAPAPPL during the queue

Am unable to select the add-on C-CEE 110_604 component during the phase 2.3-addon selection as C-CEE 110_600 selected as default with initial shipment stack.

I have already gone through the below forums. Hope the issue is something similar to that.

Also checked the note1820906 - EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0: Compatible Add-ons it is available for EHP7.

Please guide as to generate the xml file.

Regards,

Raja. G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also below warning message is appeared but i skipped it.

It is required to update to SAP_HR 604 SAPKE60468 to avoid functional downgrade for EV0-aumnpev0 (target SP stacks contain SAPKE60466 )

It is required to update to EA-HR 607 SAPK-60719INEAHR to avoid functional downgrade for EV0-aumnpev0 (target SP stacks contain SAPK-60717INEAHR )

I have also seen the attached image in the MOPZ logs however it is not in error/warnings.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me out on this?

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raja

Were you able to double click on the SAP Core CEE 110_600 ? I hope if you double click on the product , it would show the compatible add .

Try this if not , or please send the screen after double clicking it .

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

The user which i was using doesnt have the access for the add-on component. SAP added the access and am able to generate the xml file now. The issue got resolved now.

Regards,

Raja. G

Answers (0)