SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get BAdI BUAVC_CHECK_RESTRICT to work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need BCS AVC to check PO goods receit; so I implemented BAdI BUAVC_CHECK_RESTRICT and flagged the filter FLT_VAL as 'FM' in the implementation PSM_FM_F15_E08. But it did not work. When I degugged the BAdI, I found that the fliter value is still 'GM'. I am going to open an incident with SAP and ad the same time post this message on the forum in case anybody has experience using this BAdI.

Best regards,

Ming

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ming

Have you looked at OSS Note 755495?

Thanks

Shyam

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ming

Have you looked at OSS Note 755495?

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Yes. And that is exactly the problem I am having. I implemented it based on this note and flipped the switch to 'FM'. But debugging showed it is still poiting to 'GM'.

Regards,

Ming

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ming

-that's weird, as this BAdI is widely used.

Did you create your own Z implementation from the scratch?

cheers

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

No, I just used the existing implementation PSM_FM_F15_E08. I did try to create my own Z implementation; but then the system was asking for access key. My thought was a BAdI should be free for customer to implement without access key. If I ever used an access key, a support pack would wipe out what I did. Is it necessary to create a Z implementation?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

I had a developer create a z implementation and now it works. Thank you very much!!!

best regards,

Ming