cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output table is mapped in the Query operation

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making a sample of Gateway Service using the model Flight with  'BAPI_FLIGHT_GETDETAIL'. When I try to do the mapping I got the error 'No output table is mapped in the Query operation' I guess that it is because I using a Context Types in the Entity Types definition. The trouble it's resolves if I adding a additional field as a property in the Entity Types, but I'm not sure if this is correct. Can someone help me to find more information about this?.

After add the new field. It's seems fine.

Regards!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I found that:

Mapping Rules for a Query

The following are some of the mapping rules for the query operation:

• If the data source parameter you are mapping is a table, or structure, the mapping attribute is automatically defined according to the data source parameter type.In case, the data source parameter is of type, changing, Service Builder does not automatically set the direction; you must manually set the mapping direction.
  • If the data source attribute you are mapping is a table, the mapping attribute is changed to the type, output.
  • If the data source attribute you are mapping is a range table, the mapping attribute is changed to the type, input.
  • You can map only one table of type, output.
  • When mapping a property that is set as key, it must be of type, output.Key property must be mapped to one of the attributes in a table parameter in the remote function module or data source.Also, it can be mapped to the input parameter of a remote function module.In this case, it allows you to filter the results by the key property as well.

Very Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

You should use a function that returns  FLIGHT_DATA  table (FLIGHT_DATA [])

Operation Get Entity Set mapping requires this kind of parameter.

Regards