cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon pad when lauched goes completely Black.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above screen come up.

Application installed is SAP GUI for windows 7.20 compilation 3.

Please suggest solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I saw a few SDN blogs about MSXML and black SAP GUI 7.20 logon.  I also ran across this SDN link:.  Give it a read.  It seems to be related to the Theme Enjoy caused this similar issue and switching back to the SAP Signature Design corrected the issue.

Cheers,

Dan Mead

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

As stated before, 7.20 is out of maintenance.

You can try installing MSXML4 (latest version) and MSXML 6 and see does the issue still occur.

However,since 7.20 is not supported anymore,we recommend using 7.30 as soon as possible.as there are no more patches available for 7.20 GUI

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

It is better to go for SAP GUI 7.30 Patch level 8(This is the latest patch level released on 28th Feb,2014).

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in our environment its 7.20 only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Then you can install the latest patch level 17 in SAP GUI 7.20

Anyways, Support for SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 ended on 12th of April 2013 by SAP.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello what i am typing whether you can understand or not?

You can use the SAPGUI 7.20, for this version its required to update minimum patch level 13 download the patch from service market place

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Better you can upgrade the SAPGUI 7.30 with latest patch  and then check the logon

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I our environment we have only 7.20 . Please suggest if any one have faced this kind of issue.

When we launch SAP Logon Pad the application launches but it goes black.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SAPGUI 7.20 patch level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patch 15

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAPGUI 7.20 latest patch level is 17, in this version it required minimum patch level 13.    kindly apply the patch level 13 and then check the logon pad