cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error in Comm channel monitoring of RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a Proxy to webservice scenario (HCM-PI-SuccessFactors). At receiver side i am using SOAP AXIS adapter. In RWB, the status of the channel is green and running. But when i ping the channel, it shows System Error.

I have made changes in respective communication channels, activated and cleared the cache. Still same error.

Later taken complete restart of system. Still same error.

How to overcome this ?

Note : 1) End to end scenario is working fine

2) Among the three trusted certificates installed, status of one certificate is showing warning (status: which will expire on may 5).

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday - Can you check if the note is applicable to you

1828122 - Fixed improvements for SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for you input. I have used the standard swc SFIHCM01. Here it is mentioned that it is applicable for SWC MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE 7.31 as shown below

What does this MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE mean exactly. In general is it our PI system.

plz correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Uday

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday - This has got nothing to do with your SWCV.. Messaging system is one of the component in PI.

You/your basis team can find it in NWA under system information. If your SP level matches with any of the above mentioned, then you need to apply the note..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Currently i am using 7.31 SP 09. I am unable to find the component/option inside SYSTEM INFORMATION and MESSAGING SERVER as shown below

Can you please provide some more details about how to navigate and check the option.

Regards

Uday

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday - If you open system information.. there should be tab for component info under which search for Messa*.. you should be able to find it..

or

http://host:port

then click on system information -> component info..